Sunday, June 2, 2013

Another new mobile'

I made another little mobile' a couple of days ago. This one is all metal, made from a brass candle stick, a big nail and some steel strapping material, all painted a satin black. It's about 9x9 inches. I'd like to work more with metal on these mobiles, and to work on larger projects . . . but . . . I don't have the room. So, I make small mock-ups instead. You can see all my mobiles on my web site: Tesserak Studios.
My mobiles were featured on a public access channel broadcast from San Francisco, on my brothers show, "Jazzcult". Thank to my brother Rich. I hope to upload some of it to my YouTube channel soon. I'll let you know here when that happens.
Ellen is still working on parts for the armor she's making for herself and her draft horse. No pictures to show yet. Will post when I get something to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment