Friday, November 2, 2012

Nov. 1. 2012 projects in the works

Still working on my 18 pc. collage series. This one will take some time to complete, but at least I'm working on it more frequently than usual.
I'm trying to take a break from the mobiles for a while. I want to wrap my head around something else for a change. Thinking of starting another painting. Maybe.
There will be a show about my mobiles on public access TV in San Francisco soon. I'll make a post here when I find out when it'll be on. After that I plan to put it on my YouTube site.
Ellen has completed her Knights outfit; helmet, chain mail hood and skirt, tunic, crocodile leather armor. Still in the works: a scabard for this big honkin' sword, and leather armor for her horse.
Ellen started writing a little screenplay for a film idea she came up with (no title yet). It will be a cheesey little "horror" flick involving a big nasty insect. We started shooting a couple of short clips. This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment